mba and executive mbas
our mbas are a new breed of leadership development programmes. we have followed
in addition to a
our mbas help to develop confident and agile leaders, with skills relevant to
our mba programme routes include
features of our executive mba programme
- you gain practical experience through real-world case studies, placements*, client-
sponsored projects and work-based learning. our programmes allow you to focus assignments and projects on the needs of your organisation and your areas of interest.
- your learning is tailored to your needs, interests and career aspirations. we build your self-confidence, challenge your thinking and stimulate your
mind, boosting your abilities and at the same time enhancing your career prospects.
- we will help you to develop your personal and professional leadership
practice, engaging with self awareness and reflective practice; along with a focus on career planning.
- an integrated approach means no one subject is
studied in isolation, reflecting the professional world. plus you study with people from a range of industries and sectors, enabling you to share ideas and experiences.
- our mba and executive mbas enable you to gain institute of leadership and management accreditation.
- our executive mba (facilities management) is also endorsed by professional bodies including the royal institution of chartered surveyors and the institute of workplace and facilities management.
* the full-time mba has an optional 12 month industry placement.